Thursday, September 14, 2017

The Fun Farm in Ste. Elena....


We took a gorgeous morning to visit The Fun Farm in Laguna. It's about a 45 minute drive from us because we can use the Skyway, and the more I experience Manila traffic, the more I appreciate something only 45 minutes away!

Anyway, I was totally impressed. For 400 pesos per person ($8 U.S.), you can fish in the little farm pond. (They'll even keep baiting your hook for you when the wily and experienced fish nibble off your worms.) You can feed the sheep and the guinea pigs, climb all over their play equipment, ride a horse, take a carabao cart ride, and even use the zip line.




Our driver, Rey, will walk around with me when I'm out with the boys and having trouble keeping an eye on them. He'll even go on the seesaw if you ask him nicely, which Evan did. :)



I rode with Ben. He's at the age where riding with Mommy and Daddy is much more appealing than going alone, and I loved getting to talk to him as we plodded along in the dappled shade.


This carabao was kind of a grump, but that's ok. The only problem was that when I was trying to get a picture with him, he tossed his head in the direction of Evan and managed to hook the edge of his horn on Evan's sleeve. It was a stressful couple of seconds there, but I managed to get them untangled quickly. No harm, no foul. :)


We all got multiple rides on the zip line! It was great to be able to go on a weekday when it wasn't crowded. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment